Bet on your favourite teams and share them with your friends with the net Betslip Sharing function at Sportsbet.io. Keeping your friends updated on which teams you’re rooting for is made easier as you can just tap or click on the ‘Share Betslip’ feature after making your bet. Enhance your sports betting experience by trying out this feature today!
For more updates and information on the latest features, sign up as a Partners.io affiliate and get up to a 45% commission on every successful referral. Know more about this new feature and find out why it’s worth telling your friends when you continue to read below.
What’s in the new bet slip-sharing feature?
Betslip sharing is Sportsbet.io’s new feature that allows you to conveniently share the bets you’re making. All you have to do is simply find a game that you want to wager on, place a bet and press ‘Share Betslip’.
Once you’ve copied it, you can send it to your friends via WhatsApp or Telegram and start discussing the bet, the teams, or the upcoming match. The betting amount is hidden, and your name is anonymised for your safety!
With this feature, you won’t have to keep taking screenshots of your bets just to show them to your friends. It also makes for a safer and more direct way to share what bets you’re making with people you trust.
Why share your bet slip?
Copying and sharing your bet slip with friends opens new and unique opportunities to elevate your gambling experience. Learn about how it does so by reading our reasons below:
Build strategies with like-minded friends and punters
Sharing your bet slip with like-minded friends and punters opens the floor for collaboration and teamwork. By showing fellow punters your bets, you can ask them for their feedback and see if they honestly think it’s a good bet worth making.
With enough brainstorming and discussion, you and your friends could make a successful bet on the same teams and earn big payouts. Show them what bets you’re planning to make and consult with them on what they think about it to know if they would make the same wagers.
Learn about what works for other punters when making bets
You’re not the only gambler who can share what bets they’re making. Others worldwide can share their bets if you know where to look.
Find casino influencers and knowledgeable bettors through social media platforms like X (formerly Twitter), Telegram, or even YouTube and see what bets they’ve been making and if they’ve shared it using the bet slip sharing feature.
In turn, you’ll know more about your favourite casino influencers and their betting styles. You might even find useful tips and tricks from more aggressive or conservative bettors, why they make the bets they do and apply them to your betting style.
New and exciting gambling experiences.
Most gamblers know that betting is mostly a solo activity, but with the bet slip-sharing option, you can now turn it into a new, collaborative and rewarding group experience. By sharing your bet slip with others, you can monitor your bets, see if it pays off and create a group dynamic wherein you’re all rooting for a successful bet.
This results in an entirely different gambling experience that lets you know what it’s like to bet together in a community.
How to use Betslip Sharing
Start sharing your bet slips by registering your Sportsbet.io account and verifying it. Read below to see how you can get started:
Create an account on Sportsbet.io
- Click the green sign-up button in the upper right corner.
- Fill out the required information, like a username, email address, password, and phone number.
- After adding all these details, make sure to verify your account by checking your email inbox.
Deposit funds to your account
- In the top right corner of the page, click on the ‘Deposit’ button and select your preferred cryptocurrency. You won’t have to worry about the availability since Sportsbet.io offers major cryptos like USDT, BTC, ETH, and TON.
- You can either open your phone’s camera and scan the QR code or copy the address and paste it into your crypto wallet.
- Select how much you want to deposit into your account and complete the transaction process.
- Wait for your funds to be credited to your Sportsbet.io wallet.
Make a bet and share
- Place a wager on any ongoing bet.
- Click on ‘Share bet slip’.
- Decide on which messaging platform you want to share it on.
- Specify the recipient of the message and press send.
Important things to know about bet slip sharing
Now that you know how bet slip sharing works, there are some key things you need to keep in mind. Keep reading to learn more about them:
- Usernames are anonymous on shared bet slips – This is to help protect your privacy and keep the spirit of safe and secure betting on the platform.
- This feature is not available on the mobile app – You will need to use the browser version of the site on either your desktop or mobile phone to copy and paste your bet slip. Once copied, you can quickly share it with others through WhatsApp, Telegram, or other social media platforms at the click of a button.
- The wager amount of shared bet slips will not be displayed – Some aggressive or conservative punters might be conscious of the amount they wagered and would prefer the details to be kept private. With this in mind, the teams and bets involved are displayed instead of the amount.
Share the best bets with your friends at Sportsbet.io
Sportsbet.io’s new bet slip-sharing feature presents a whole new social gambling experience that connects you with friends and other like-minded gamblers. This new feature is Sportsbet.io’s way to keep innovating and making betting on the platform unique and fun for all types of gamblers on the site.
So what are you waiting for? Sign up as a Partners.io affiliate, make your bets and share them to start collaborating with other punters. Learn about different gambling styles and experience a new way of gambling!